Prev: RE: [sg] Support Weapon Questions Next: Wherein the Beast displays simplistic thinking Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol!

RE: First mini pics for Gropos

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:08:39 -0800
Subject: RE: First mini pics for Gropos

At those prices I would hope for 15mm. GHQ is @ $8.00 for 5.  Old Glory
WWII
infantry is 50 for @$12.50.  I'll check the url.

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	Michael Llaneza
Sent:	Thursday, January 18, 2001 8:44 PM
To:	sfconsim-l@egroups.com
Cc:	gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject:	First mini pics for Gropos

Agents of Gaming has posted the first miniatures photos for Gropos,
their ground combat B5 game.

http://www.agentsofgaming.com/gropos.htm

I like the Eldar, err Minbari infantry, but I really like the VTOLs.
I don't quite recall the scale, but it's either 10mm or 1/300. Their
stock list has the tanks at $20 for four ($15 per infantry platoon),
so probably 1/300.

And on the plus side, Rob Glass is having input from a Voice Of
Reason with military experience on the project, so I've really got my
fingers crossed. So long as he doesn't go with a game mechanic for
its own sake. Again.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: RE: [sg] Support Weapon Questions Next: Wherein the Beast displays simplistic thinking Re: Spaaaaaace Patrol!