Prev: RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals Next: RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals

RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals

From: Rick Rutherford <Rick@e...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:41:52 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals

Hi Tom,

I tried this once, and it was a miserable failure.

Everything was going fine with the decals until the end, when I sprayed
the figures with clearcoat sealer -- something in the spray sealer
reacted with the ink on the decals, and the decals were ruined.

I'm not really sure what will solve this problem... maybe I should be
using a different kind of inkjet printer to make the decals, but I'm not
willing to buy a new printer just for the sake of making decals.

See you in 7 weeks!

-- Rick Rutherford