Prev: RE: Transparent things Next: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo and other stuff....

RE: Transparent things

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:53:36 -0600
Subject: RE: Transparent things

***
I intend to make an asteroid settlement in a similar fashion.  I've been
saving domes from gumball containers for years now....	Ideally, I'd
like
to terrain the interior of the dome; at this scale it would be very easy
create a fields, a small forest, maybe even a small lake.

In an ideal world, one where I knew what I was doing, I'd include a
grain
of wheat bulb at the top of the dome to act as an artificial sun -- the
body of the asteroid could certainly fit a battery, and the result would
look (I think) Pretty Damn Good.
***

Just when I'm convinced I'm the craziest mo-fo on the planet... ;->=

I'm somehow reminded of the fellow that does the Really Big Aliens game
at
GenCon; the cargo walker, I assume at 25mm scale, has a rotating caution
light.

'Absolutely baaaad aaaaassss.'

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: RE: Transparent things Next: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo and other stuff....