Prev: RE: Transparent things Next: Resin castings (amoebae, jellyfish, fire markers)

[Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo and other stuff....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:22:28 +0000
Subject: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo and other stuff....

<start commercial mode>

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we now have ALL the Pax Limpopo range
(including several all-new figures not on our original flyer) available
-
well in time for the start of the shows (York, Fantizan and Tunbridge in
Feb).
These include all the remaining Great Race cyclists and the rest of the
Character figures plus four new ones (three eccentric victorian
inventors
and the Hungarian Ambassador), the rest of the african female warriors
(including the ones with chicken and bomb hairdos....), another
Nanarchist
and the two all-new British Tricycle Artillery pieces - The Rattler
(Light
Triumphapede Artillery with 2 crew - PAXR-30, £4.95) and TheThunderer
(Heavy Triumphapede Artillery with 3 crew - PAXR31, £6.95) - very
impressive and enormously silly....
Lots of mouldmaking this week means we've just got the PAXR British
Infantry all out, plus the first PAXEE Prussians - including a wonderful
2-man War Hat (light cannon on helmet!) team... finally we've got done
the
rest of the unicycle and penny-farthing mounted troopers, and the
long-awaited Panzer Hoch-Fahrrad (Armoured Penny Farthing), and that's
the
range complete up to date (until Eureka do some more).

On the 25mm SF front, we've got the first of a new range of multi-pose
large (50mm-ish tall) combat droids/cyborgs (RB-02, £2.95) now
available -
very streamlined and sleek, rather anime-ish and also heavily inspired
by
the Sorayama-designed combat thingies in Space Truckers! Plus several
new
packs of SL range figs, including a Sheriff and two deputies (SL-27,
£2.80;
modern US style, just right to go with the rednecks and martians!) and
some
scientists and lab techs.

Oh, and if you drop us an SSAE ASAP, you'll get the latest updates plus
vouchers and info on a couple of January Special Offers!

<end commercial mode>

Jon (GZG)
Ground Zero Games, PO Box 337 Needham Market, Suffolk IP6 8LN.	Tel.
01449
722322.

Prev: RE: Transparent things Next: Resin castings (amoebae, jellyfish, fire markers)