Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: Re: [FT] Starfleet Wars Miniatures

Re: [FT] Starfleet Wars Miniatures

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 13:05:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Starfleet Wars Miniatures

John Crimmins wrote:

>It's also worth noting that, because we were gaming on a much >smaller
table than usual, we used centimeters instead of inches for >the first
time. While this caused a few problems -- none of the players >was used
to estimating distances in cm --  and was one of the >reasons that the
SML shots didn't hit, it worked out well enough that >we've agreed to
use cms for FT from this point forward.

Another convert to the True Faith :-)

>But anyway....  One of my oldest painted ship models is a Starfleet
>Wars Terran Federation "Super Galactic Dreadnaught".

A nice model. I have five :-)

>Has anyone come up with stats for a ship this size?

Dean Gundberg has FB stats for all Starfleet Wars ships (except
possibly the very latest releases) on his Star Ranger page at
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/ (in the "personal stuff" section).

>For what it's worth, I'll be using the SGD in scenarios designed
>specifically around it, not as a ship of the line.  It's big enough to
be a
>fleet all by itself, when you get right down to it....

<chuckle> Yes... I have five SGDs (all Terran, unfortunately), but so
far I've only used them in demo games :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: Re: [FT] Starfleet Wars Miniatures