Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: RE: [SG2] - Good source for realistic Wheeled APCs

Re: strike the colors rule

From: "Nathan" <Nathan_at_Spring_Grove_UK@e...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:04:05 -0000
Subject: Re: strike the colors rule

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
Date: Friday, January 05, 2001 01:34

> IIRC, under ideal situations and my memory of certain Qur'an
> statements, killing (prisoners consisting of)  "People of the Book"
> (Jews and Christians) before offering them a [chance to convert]
> is frowned upon.

So NAC, FSE, NSL, LLAR, RH, OU and amazingly NI prisoners
are in with a chance, but it's bad news if you were aboard an
ESU vessel. Do we know anything about the prevaling faiths
in the PAU and the IC, or are the "Levantine" blocs the only ones
where religion is a factor?

Was the Koran written before or partially after the Shia schism?
The Islamic penalty for apostasy (denying one's faith) can be
death, but it would be illuminating to know the orthodox view on
heresy.

Nathan

Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: RE: [SG2] - Good source for realistic Wheeled APCs