Prev: Deans site... Jon (GZG) Next: RE: Ship Names (was Re: RE-Ship types names)

WebSite reorg, additions

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:07:46 -0500
Subject: WebSite reorg, additions

Okay, my geocities page is up and running--and that's where I've moved
Ship Bits and Kra'Vak Bits.  In addition, ther's a Star Wars scenario
written up for SG2--so for those of you interested, go to
http://www.geocities.com/rwhofrichter/

I've also added rules for APFC and High Volume of Fire heavy weapons for
SG2 to my Webprovider site.  If you're interested, go to
http://rwhofrichter.webprovider.com/
and hit the SG2 link.

I think that'll about do me for web stuff--time to paint more
miniatures!

Rob

Prev: Deans site... Jon (GZG) Next: RE: Ship Names (was Re: RE-Ship types names)