Prev: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:12:20 -0800
Subject: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

> I personally like and use Andy Cowell's Dirtside vehicle generation
page.
> I save the HTML tables and use them in my vehicle record sheets.
>
> The page is at:  http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/gen.htm

I've been pondering the Alarishi army TO&E, and it's occurred to me that
we
could use AI tanks for surface actions--no air, no vegetation, never
more
than a couple hundred km from a base so no maintenance requirements, and
no
salaries/combat duty pay/benefits etc (the Empire has a labor shortage
so
the payroll expense is always important--but we'd still use human-crewed
armor inside habitats).  I'm not thinking about OGREs here, I'm thinking
swarm of size-1, antigrav, DFFG-armed mini-tanks.

What would be a reasonable cost add or multiplier to account for being a
cybertank?

Prev: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page