Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: Chits vs. Dice

Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@e...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:43:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

    Yeph, that's where I looked and got the part number for the Fleet
Action Primus.	But unless I'm nearly blind, there was no picture for
it, while there is a picture for the larger B5 Wars version of the
Primus, at the	address someone posted earlier.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

> In article <200011092212.OAA27909@zoso.Eng.Sun.COM>, Tom Granvold
> <Thomas.Granvold@eng.sun.com> writes
> >   There is also a smaller Centauri Primus made by Agents of Gaming.
> >Their Fleet Action line has smaller miniatures, the item number for
> >the Primus is FA-2401, sorry no picture of it.
> >
> HTTP://www.agentsofgaming.com
>
> Pictures of many of their miniatures.
> Cheers
> --
> Symon Cook (founder member of Camros)(The Campaign for Real Operating
Systems).
> "You fertility deities are worse than Marxists," he said. "You think
that's
all