Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

Re: Chits vs. Dice

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 17:42:39 EST
Subject: Re: Chits vs. Dice

>And people STILL wonder why they can't get kids interested in
historical
>miniatures. That kind of attitude sure is partial explanation.

Please leave this out of the mailing list.  I am a historical gamer,
fantasy
games like FT are just a side thing.  Everyone I game with in
historicals is
an outstanding player and decent person.  I could tell you about several

run-in's with people who are primarily fantasy gamers and have a similar

lack of social skill.

Don't be bigoted against a person for their skin color, creed, age or
gaming
habits.  It shows ignorance.

--Peter

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?