Prev: Re: What is the location of the rebel base? Next: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry

Re: Chits vs. Dice

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:24:37 EST
Subject: Re: Chits vs. Dice

Extra chits ARE available ($10 USA, IIRC)

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

On Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:47:12 EST "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@msn.com>
writes:
>Aron,
>I can't speak for everyone but my complaint against the chits is that
>you
>only have one set.  In a large multi-player game, you can't have
>several
>people resolving action at the same time.  This is unforgivable
>(unless of
>course Jon meant it as a marketing ploy for us to buy 4+ copies of the
>
>game...)
>
>I know what you mean about trying new and inovative systems - however
>the
>opposed die roll system already in place for SG2 is MUCH nicer thant
>he chit
>system in DS2 in my opinion.
>
>What I can't wait for is for computer chips and power supplies to get
>so
>small that when I roll dice they make the appropriate sound effects...
>
>"Boom", "Spang", "Medic!", etc... :-)

>Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: What is the location of the rebel base? Next: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry