Prev: Re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA) Next: Gurkha 2183 style - SG2 figs?

RE: (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:01:36 -0800
Subject: RE: (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

Basically used the Broad game for Alien deployment.

Marine Stats:
Apone, Hicks, Vasquez		Veteran
Drake, Deitrich, Hudson 	Regular
Wirbowski, Frost, Crowe Green

Apone, Dietrich 	Flamer (range bands as Shotgun)
Hicks			Shotgun
Vasquez, Drake		MG
All others		Pistols

All in Partial Armor	(D6) move 6" (though all of the board is
considered rou
gh
to the marines)

Aliens
 D8 Armor  move 6" (not rough terrain, they are FAST!)
Attack Close Combat Only 2D10 (tried D10 x 2, TOO deadly)
Acid Blood  If an alien is killed by anything other than a Flamer, All
marines
in proximity (adjacent) must succeed a Quality roll to avoid being
wounded.

Otherwise play it by ear.

Michael Brown