Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:11:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next

>Jon, Thanks for the update.
>
>And Paul, welcome! Your work will be appreciated by a multitude.

I'll pass that on! Paul won't be on email himself, he's still a bit of a
computer luddite (hey, it means he gets some Free Time (TM)....) and as
the
Mac still resides at home with me rather than the at the workshop -
partly
for the security aspect and partly so I can write and email in the
evenings
- he won't get to be on the list, at least not at the moment. I'll see
what
I can do to subvert (er, I mean convert) him at some point.....

As I said, bear with us for a few weeks (during November we're doing
three
shows!) and then things should really start to happen.... ;-)

Jon (GZG)

PS: don't forget those pre-Christmas orders, especially if you want our
Limited Edition Xmas figure - come Dec 31st, she's gone for good!

[end Blatant Commercial Plug!]

Jon (GZG)