Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [SG] More pictures...

Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:05:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry

If you're interested, Old Glory has a pretty extensive range of 15mm
WWII
figs - you could use these as all kinds of things in a sci-fi setting:
lower tech militia, mercenaries, colonial infantry, etcetc.

Good prices, excellent selection.  In Canada, you can reach John
Jennings
(the Canadian distributor) at 416-766-7690 or at oldglory@interlog.com
I don't know what the US contact info for them is (don't have the
catalogue
handy) and I know they're available in the UK too.

He doesn't have a web site up and running yet, but that's supposed to be
happening "soon"...

>15mm army and it does look betting on the table we're all planning to
go
15mm too. I've spent
>a few ays trying to find a good selection of 15mm infantry and so far I
haven't found all that
>much.	GZG and Brigade have some and Peter Pig sorta has some. But I
haven't found the
>selection I was hoping for. Can you guys point me to some more
manufacturers of 15mm Sci
>Fi infantry?

Adrian Johnson
adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca
	AND
acjhumber@yahoo.ca

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [SG] More pictures...