Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next

Re: Whats Next

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:00:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Whats Next

Jerry Han wrote:

> > > I'll toss my vote in for either of these products.  The two Fleet
Books h
ave
> > > been a great shot in the arm for the starship combat system and
we'll hav
> > > plenty to digest and explore before needing another FT fix.
> > >
> > > FMA would be my first choice.  We did some playtesting of an FMA
scenario
> > > for ECC IV and, literally, had a blast.
> >
> > When did YOU get a bloody time machine?!?
>
> What?  Didn't Jon point out the special room by the bathrooms?  He
> already knows how GZG-ECC IV is going to come out.  (8-)
>
> BDS or FMA would be very cool, but I think at least official
> stats (or even unofficial 'playtest' stats) for the new minis
> released recently (UNSC, IF et al) would be even cooler.  (If
> nothing else, it would end the UNSC ship threads.  (8-) )

We playtested Mike Richie's scenario for Saturday morning.  It's based
in
the Babylon 5 universe onboard a Warlock Destroyer.

One of my raider troopers took out (KIA) a heavy PPG armed Earth Force
Special Forces dude with a ....  shotgun at point blank range.	He
shortly
thereafter fell from a withering barrage of PPG fire from the rest of
the
Special Forces squad, but it was worth it.

Jon

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next