Prev: Bugs & Stuff, was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #131 Next: RE: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!

Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 14:56:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

Allan Goodall wrote:

>There's also the latest variant of the Leopard 2, the Leopard 2A5 KWS
>II,

IIRC both the Leo 2S (Strv 122) and the Leo 2A6 are later than the Leo
2A5 KWS II - I *think* the Bundeswehr has accepted the Leo 2A6 for
service now.

You Americans (yes, Canadians are Americans as well - North Americans,
though not USAmericans) are lucky: where I live, gamers know what both
US, UK, German, Swedish and (ex-)Soviet vehicles look like :-(

For 15mm vehicles though, what about Table Top Miniatures?

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Bugs & Stuff, was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #131 Next: RE: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!