Prev: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer! Next: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

Bugs & Stuff, was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #131

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 13:15:09 +0100
Subject: Bugs & Stuff, was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #131

In message <v03130303b603fdc6e1c6@[62.60.13.167]>
	  Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

[snip]

> >AOG is working on their Fleet Action supplement (including the
Shadows).
> >i suspect that the
> >FA minis won't be far behind.  i want some of these too!
>
> Given that he mentions Harlequin (now a moot point since they lost the
> licence) I think Charles was probably talking about 25mm Shadow
figures
> rather than Starships....
>
> Jon (GZG)
> >
> >dave

Yup, I was, I hadn't heard about what happened to Harlequin though :-|

Anyway, for other people looking for 25mm (or _big_ 15mm, or _huge_ 6mm)
spikey monsters, have a look at the old Ral-Patha AD&D Phase Spider
figure, which IMHO is quite imposing. Ok, I recommend that you look in
the 'old figure bargin boxes' on trade stands at shows to get a god
price of course :-) And the face is a little too human-like (easily
fixed).
Another usefule find from RP is the "Ravenloft Life Energisers", either
for a Pax Limpopo mad scientists lair, or for engines or really big
railguns on FT spacecraft/really big DSII armoured vehicles.

Charles

Prev: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer! Next: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm