Prev: MORE MODULAR MECH`S Next: Bugs & Stuff, was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #131

[COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:08:06 +0100
Subject: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!

I thought you might be interested in our latest news update and special
christmas offer.... (the offer applies to all orders including overseas
ones).

Jon (GZG)

LIMITED EDITION CHRISTMAS FIGURE -
"CHRISSIE, YOUR SPECIAL PRESENT"
For the first time, we've decided to do a Limited Edition figure to give
customers as a special Christmas Present!
In keeping with the seasonal theme, the figure is a delightful young
lady
scantily wrapped in gift ribbon, and just about to undo a
strategically-placed bow....
This miniature will NOT be available for sale, and other than serious
bribery the only way you'll get one is by placing an order with us
before
New Year.
One Limited Edition figure will be given away FREE to every customer who
places an order for £20 or more of goods from us between now and 31st
December 2000.
You may also claim your free figure if you ask for one when spending
£20 or
more with us at a show during the offer period (subject to stock
availability at shows).
(Note that the Chrissie figure is NOT nude, but is scantily-clad and due
the subject material may not be considered appropriate for younger
customers - if for this or any other reason you would prefer NOT to be
sent
the free figure please tell us when you order.)
The Chrissie figure is in production NOW, so don't wait -
be the first to get yours!

New Items since September Update.....
Most of the items listed as "coming soon" in our September catalogue
update
are now in production, including 15mm packs SG15-K2 (Kra'Vak riding
beasts),
SG15-J1 (Japanese infantry) and SG15-C1 (Colonial Militia infantry,
which
actually make very good low-tech or militia troops for any forces).
In 25mm, the Japanese Power Armour are now in full production and
available, as are all the Eurasian Union Heavy Infantry. Watch out for
our
next update with more new items, including the SAS (Special Amazon
Service).....!
Also in the 25mm line, we've got a couple of new items available for
those
of you interested in our "adult" themes - the first two GCS, or
"Gentlemens' Collectables Specials"; this will be a series of
spectacular
pieces to expand the regular GC range, and will consist of double
figures
or "vignette" style pieces that include scenic items, animals etc. All
figures will be supplied with the usual GC range display base.
Please be aware that some of these items will be of a VERY erotic and
adult
nature - these will be indicated by an "X" after the code number, and
should only be purchased by the broad-minded. Figures without the "X"
may
still be topless or nude, but are more in the style of our regular GC
range
in terms of posing and subject. All GC and GCS items are strictly for
over-18s only and this must be stated on order.
First releases, OUT NOW, at £2.95 each:
GCS-01X 	  The Embrace - two young ladies become very good
friends....
GCS-02	  Jungle Empress, with two leopards on leashes.
Coming soon:
GCS-03	  Bush Babe, Australian Outback girl with crocodile.
More GCS "X" range figures coming soon!

(Don't worry, we'll still be doing all our "regular" ranges as well as
the
smutty stuff.... <grin>)

Prev: MORE MODULAR MECH`S Next: Bugs & Stuff, was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #131