Prev: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm Next: No name mail

RE: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 09:26:49 -0700
Subject: RE: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!

Anyway to get images of the new stuff from GZG?  One ofthe problems my
friends
and I in the US have with buyign GZG stuff, is we seldom know what it
looks lik
e until GeoHex gets it and it's on the shelf.  Considering GeoHex seldom
carrie
s an entire range, we'd rather just order from overseas.

Eli

> [...]
>strategically-placed bow....
>This miniature will NOT be available for sale, and other than serious
>bribery the only way you'll get one is by placing an order with us
before
>New Year.
>One Limited Edition figure will be given away FREE to every customer
who
>places an order for £20 or more of goods from us between now and 31st
>December 2000.
>You may also claim your free figure if you ask for one when spending
£20 or
>more with us at a show during the offer period (subject to stock
>availability at shows).
>(Note that the Chrissie figure is NOT nude, but is scantily-clad and
due to
>the subject material may not be considered appropriate for younger
>customers - if for this or any other reason you would prefer NOT to be
sent
>the free figure please tell us when you order.)
>The Chrissie figure is in production NOW, so don't wait -
>be the first to get yours!
>
>New Items since September Update.....
>Most of the items listed as "coming soon" in our September catalogue
update
>are now in production, including 15mm packs SG15-K2 (Kra'Vak riding
>beasts),
>SG15-J1 (Japanese infantry) and SG15-C1 (Colonial Militia infantry,
which
>actually make very good low-tech or militia troops for any forces).
>In 25mm, the Japanese Power Armour are now in full production and
>available, as are all the Eurasian Union Heavy Infantry. Watch out for
our
>next update with more new items, including the SAS (Special Amazon
>Service).....!
>Also in the 25mm line, we've got a couple of new items available for
those
>of you interested in our "adult" themes - the first two GCS, or
>"Gentlemens' Collectables Specials"; this will be a series of
spectacular
>pieces to expand the regular GC range, and will consist of double
figures
>or "vignette" style pieces that include scenic items, animals etc. All
>figures will be supplied with the usual GC range display base.
>Please be aware that some of these items will be of a VERY erotic and
adult
>nature - these will be indicated by an "X" after the code number, and
>should only be purchased by the broad-minded. Figures without the "X"
may
>still be topless or nude, but are more in the style of our regular GC
range
>in terms of posing and subject. All GC and GCS items are strictly for
>over-18s only and this must be stated on order.
>First releases, OUT NOW, at £2.95 each:
>GCS-01X	The Embrace - two young ladies become very good
friends....