Prev: To Dave and Andy: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: Re: To Dave and Andy: Re: Mini Related Questions

Re: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 3 Oct 2000 13:44:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction

On Tue, 03 October 2000, "Barclay, Tom" wrote:

> I know most of the nations of the GZGverse have an online proponent or
two.
> I'm not sure who laid claim to Japan though Noam has suggested Nathan
> Pettigrew (sp?). If so, could Nathan (or whoever else may have written
any
> GZGpedia style info on Japan) drop me a line? Thanks. I want to pick
his or
> her brain a bit for some development I'm doing on a new AE
sovereignty.

I wouldn't mind being involved in this, Tom. I have become very fond of
the Jap
anese. I have two platoons worth of Japanese in 25mm SG2. Now that Jon
has Japa
nese PA, I'm going to have to order those (don't have to use my Living
Steel fi
gures after all!).

If you could copy me in on the discussions, I'd appreciate it.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: To Dave and Andy: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: Re: To Dave and Andy: Re: Mini Related Questions