Prev: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!! Next: Re: OT: Steampunk Miniatures

OT: Steampunk Miniatures

From: Michael Robert <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: OT: Steampunk Miniatures

A little off topic but as they are moulded by GZG I
hope this passes.

The latest Miniature Wargames has an advert for GZG
which includes photos of some extraordinary Steampunk
items - a rocket powered penny farthing bicycle and
more.
THere is also mention of rules to accompany the
figures.

Any comments bwana Jon? You public are dying to know -
and I think even a plain vanilla penny farthing (I am
sure there is a proper name for them but I cannot
recall it) would have a fair market.

Michael

http://im.yahoo.com/

Prev: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!! Next: Re: OT: Steampunk Miniatures