Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design

RE: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:55:03 +0100
Subject: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design

In message <B0016178949@mzdy12.allegro.net>
	  "Jarrard, Jonathan (J.)" <jjarrard@ford.com> wrote:

> That sounds like quite a model.  Is there a picture available?

[snip my old message]

Not currently AFAIK, but I expect that one will be put up shortly, for
some idea, have you seen the UNSC Extended Range Superdreadnought
(pictures are on the WWW, somewhere, but I can't find the URL just now!
anyway, there's a pic in the GZG catalogue)?

If so, remove the main hull and the cargo boxes between the cruciform
wing and the engines.
Attach the engines to the center rear of the wing section.
Imagine two large rectangular boxes, each with 6 indented 'fighter bay
doors' on both of the short ends.
Attach these crossways, one to the center front of the wing assembly,
and the other in front of the first, but at a 90 angle.
Imagine an angular 'Y' shaped structure, attach this to the front of the
formost hanger bay section, with the prongs of the 'Y' pointing forward.

It weights (very roughly) 150gm, and is about 10.5cm long.

..and the figure comes in quite a few bits :-)

When I get a website, and _when_ I get it built and painted, and _when_
I borrow someones digital camera/flatbed scanner - I'll put up a piccy
(really _don't_ hold your breath :-)

Hope someone can make sense of all this gibberish!

Charles

--

Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design