Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

RE: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:00:57 +0100
Subject: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design

In message <Pine.GSO.4.21.0009211121480.8512-100000@poppc.stsci.edu>
	  Mark Kochte <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Charles Stanley Taylor wrote:

[snip big figure]

> > > And you must LOVE the Superior line of Starfleet Wars ships.  :-)
> >
> > Hmm.. not sure I've seen them - I'll have a look.
>
> When you look, look underneath!  ;-)

Erm, let me guess, no detail? like the Space Dreadnought 3000 figures
from Kallista, or some SFB figures I've seen (ISC dreadnought for
instance).

> > > Not *my* UN committee!  ;-)
> > >
> > > Mk
> > >
> > Do you have any UN designs, I'd be interested in having a look, I
havn't
> > found many (which is why I'm designing my own - see 'lazy' comment
> > above!) since starting this project I've found some on Paul
Radford's
> > website:
> >
> > http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/
> >
> > Under his campaign section - they are a bit different, and he's
fitted
> > some with Railguns (like K-guns, but with a different SSD symbol).
>
> My UNSC designs fitting the new figs are not yet ready for publication
> (sorry, Oerjan! :). I've had almost zero time to really devote to
> working on this in the past few months.  :-/

Pity, but I know the feeling! I'll look forward to seeing them (planning
to give mine a playtest this Sunday, with luck!).

> > Anyway, this committe of one will continue hacking about with my
> > designs, and hopefully I'll get round to trying them out soon :-)
>
> Oh, no discouragement meant from this committee! I enjoy seeing what
> other people's ideas are on things.
>
> Mk

Mine are somewhat in a state of flux, I keep changing my mind on various
concepts (to spinal mount or not to spinal mount, that is the
question...)

Charles

--

Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design