Prev: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!! Next: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!

Re: Where to buy J.U.M.P.: Into the Unknown

From: "Dave Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:57:21 +0100
Subject: Re: Where to buy J.U.M.P.: Into the Unknown

----- Original Message -----
From: "Galen Thies" <fldmrshl@hotmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: 10 September 2000 18:31

> Yes, I'm afraid I can't be of much help with regard to shipping
overseas.
> Maybe they have somehting on their website www.jumpgame.com
>
> K.P.R.
> Galen

I've tried that. Also tried leisuregames.co.uk and even amazon.co.uk
(hey,
they have D&D and the Whitewolf RPGs) but apparently it isn't around in
the
UK.
Has anyone on the list tried ordering from the US before? If so, how
much
did it cost to send something like this?

Neb en New, Imey er Baketu Neferwet,
Bak en Bin, Netjer en Bau.
david.pullen3@virgin.net
neterenbaiu.horemheb@ancientsites.com
Ankh, Udja, Seneb!

Prev: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!! Next: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!