Prev: Re: Where to buy J.U.M.P.: Into the Unknown Next: Prototype UNSC designs

Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 14:42:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!

A suggestion:  If you're going to create a directory like this, see if
the people who run the Player locator pages would be willing to do it.
It just seems natural to have all the information together.

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
   "I was feeling part of the scenery, I walked right out of

Prev: Re: Where to buy J.U.M.P.: Into the Unknown Next: Prototype UNSC designs