Prev: Re: [FT] vector point balance Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:39:54 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

>In a message dated 8/29/00 8:13:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
>bthom37@eagle.cc.ukans.edu writes:
>
><< 3) Has anyone had any luck basing Superior minis on flight stands?
Some of
> them would seem well-nigh impossible (Galactic Dreadnought-sized), but
the
> destroyers and destroyer leaders seem possible.
> (http://www.stellargames.com/sfwars-prices.htm) >>
>
>I have Terran Fereration ships and I used an 'X' shaped squadron
mounting
>base
>from Star Blazers Fleet Battle system. I attached this piece across the

>recessed
>portion of the lower hull.  I then mounted the whole thing to a flight
stand.

>Hope this helps.
>Matt

Don't forget pizza spiders.

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Full Thrust at Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/ft/
Gamer's Gallery at Spinward Stars:
http://www.spinwardstars.com/ggallery/
Armageddon Outfitter: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ao/
reynol@primenet.com, samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: [FT] vector point balance Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player