Prev: Re: Assembling Phalons? Next: Re: [OT] gentech

Re: [FT] Mounting Fighters

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:06:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Mounting Fighters

I believe that he was refering to using earing posts to mount the
fighters
and the earing recepticales on each fighter. I have seen it done, but
not
done it myself. It seemed to work well.

At 09:50 2000-08-27 -0700, you wrote:

>--- Greg Wong <gregwong@best.com> wrote:
> > A while back, someone posted their method of
> > mounting fighters on the
> > stand such that they could remove individual
> > fighters as losses were
> > taken.
>Greg,
>      I think that was about the B5-Fleet Action
>scale fighters.   The figures are on s apecial
>mounting ring and have large bases on the
>individual fighters to mount in the ring.
>      I am trying to do something with brass
>tube and then mounting the B5 fighters for FT
>on single bases.
>
>Bye for now,
>John L.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
---

Prev: Re: Assembling Phalons? Next: Re: [OT] gentech