Prev: Re: Stripping? Next: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!

Re: Stripping?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:12:16 +1000
Subject: Re: Stripping?

G'day,

 >But yeah, goggles would have been a smart move.  Of course, we could
talk
 >all day about the various modelling screw-ups I've experienced.  There
was
 >the time I sent a GZG building shooting across the room with a belt
sander,

Not trying to be unfeeling John, but this is the hardest I've laughed in
long time - I'm gonna have the giggles for the rest of the day (mainly
because it sounds like the kind of thing I do.. at which point they'd be
disgusted "Beth!!" from Derek and a rather quite "Oops" from me). Derek
was
so appalled at my ability to lose 5mm scale biplanes in the backyard
(they'd zing off as I tried to drill stand holes in their belly) that
when
it came time to mount my GZG fighters he just quietly took the drill,
went
away and came back with the finished product ;)

Hope you have better modelling luck in the future

Beth

P.S. Having broken 37 parts of my body by the age of 15 I wished I'd had

glasses (and their failure to perform when needed) as an excuse ;)

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Stripping? Next: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!