Prev: Re: Stripping? Next: Re: Stripping?

Re: Stripping?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:56:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Stripping?

At 10:35 PM 8/21/00 -0500, you wrote:

>> >Water-Pik -- works even better, but is only recommended if you do it
>> >outside and don't wear glasses.  Trust me.
>Yes indeed..  Blinded in seconds, and the only reason that there are
not
>still splatters of paint in my bathroom is because I have since moved.
>***
>
>Trust you I do, John, but definitely sounds like I'd want my plastic
>overglasses, not do without glasses entirely. ;->=

Yer damned if you do, damned if you don't.  It's like biking in the rain
when I was a kid...WITH my glasses I couldn't see a thing through the
coating of water, and WITHOUT them I was blind as a bat.  Accounts for a
lot of my scars, it does.

But yeah, goggles would have been a smart move.  Of course, we could
talk
all day about the various modelling screw-ups I've experienced.  There
was
the time I sent a GZG building shooting across the room with a belt
sander,
the time I embedded an x-acto knife in my thumb (Quote as I looked at
the
blood welling up: "Oh, *this* is gonna hurt."  And you know what?  It
did.)

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Stripping? Next: Re: Stripping?