Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC IV] - Excercise: Northern Crown Next: Re: [FT][FAQ] Damage Control Parties

Re: can am war

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:35:10 -0500
Subject: Re: can am war

***I think every time you lose a figure you ahve to do a shot,
simulating
the
confusion of war.
***
I still prefer my suggestion that the victorious takes the alcohol,
adding
a constantly self-adjusting handicap...

However, 'tween the temperance group and folks, such as a friend here
whose
meds don't allow tippling as well as someone like me that has a drink,
say,
once every two-three months, that just don't drink, I'd say an event
like
this is best off-hours in a back room.

Even I'd be willing to take you on the next morning, though... ;->=

***>(after some adjustment of fleet sizes) Bring your fleet (primed

Obviously, not the only things to be 'primed' above...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC IV] - Excercise: Northern Crown Next: Re: [FT][FAQ] Damage Control Parties