Prev: Re: [FT] Cutter Beams & vertical damage. Next: Re: can am war

Re: [GZG-ECC IV] - Excercise: Northern Crown

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:22:19 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC IV] - Excercise: Northern Crown

If I were going to reply to this, I'd say that the Damyankees, the Maple
Leafs and the Kaybeckers may all be _sub_ teams as you say, but Johnny
Reb's
team will be a _super_ team instead.

However, since some poor pitiful benighted souls on this list haven't
yet
escaped from north of the Mason Dixon line, I'll refrain from saying
anything.