Prev: RE: Phalon pix wanted Next: RE: OT Online Games: Attn Stuart

Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 24 Jul 2000 07:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

> >***
> >Very observant, the 'trident' type ships (CT, DD and CL) are GW
>Space
> Fleet minis
> >***
> >
> >Which I've mentioned on the list before, shall remain for me the
true
> >Eldar fleet, no matter what the official stories say. Every time I
> bring >mine out, somebody sez 'Oh, yeah, the old Eldar ships.' The
> previous >sail ships are fine for Exodite system defenders, and the
> current are >great tools of pirate overlords, but supposed Imperial
> gothic designs >are obviously what defended the craftworld in Doom
of
> the Eldar.

Sorry to disappoint all the Eldar fans out there, but according to
Teske's Space Fleet homepage
http://www.hicom.net/~teske/sfleet/spaceships.html
(I don't have the game, just got them second-hand) my minis are all
ships of the Evil Imperial Fleet (Gothic, Firestorm etc. class )?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: Phalon pix wanted Next: RE: OT Online Games: Attn Stuart