Prev: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website Next: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

RE: Phalon pix wanted

From: "Sindre Cools Berg" <cobos@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:27:20 +0300
Subject: RE: Phalon pix wanted

On the same note, if anyone have any painting advice I too would like to
hear it... I just primed my Phalon fleet and I'm going to try to paint
my
ones modelled after some actual snail "houses"	:) All sand and brown,
hopefully I'll get a test run sometime this week...But since this is
only an
idea an I don't know how that will look yet I would love some advice.

Sindre