Prev: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website Next: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

RE: OT Online Games: Attn Stuart

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:53:43 +0100
Subject: RE: OT Online Games: Attn Stuart

Hi  Stuart Ford, met Briefly last night/this morning in the FT Web RPG
room.
Had to leave at 4AM !
would like to try EFSB proper - when are you next online ? and what Time
zone are you on ?
Didin't egt a chance to explain last night :)
:D

BBC, unless specifically stated.

Prev: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website Next: Re: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website