Prev: Re: Hanger Bay question Next: Re: Sa'Vasku FTL

Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table

From: Chris Connor <con9570@f...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 21:51:47 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table

>  they play a Formula 1 racing game with an unlicensed
> add-on from Ground Zero Games which adds weapons, dirty tricks, and
carnage
> galore.  It might be a fluke; normally the companies in the game have
> fictionalized names and the author may have inadvertently used a real
> company's name.  Or, Jon's been hiding some kitchen rules for some
"Mad Max
> drives Formula One Car Wars" game.

I want that game!  the evil empires attempt at this sucked(gorkamorka?
what the
hell are they on?).  I think GZG needs to get the rights to mad max and
do a
game around it =).  and next we need a cyberpunk gang warfare game(ok,
maybe its
just me but I kind of liked necromunda, the rules just pissed me
off...).
speaking of which I have written up an FMA conversion for necromunda, if
anyone
would like this contact me off list and I would be happy to email it to
them.
also are there any listers with websites who would be interested in
posting it?
and am I allowed to post it if it contains the FMA rules?

Prev: Re: Hanger Bay question Next: Re: Sa'Vasku FTL