Prev: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table Next: Re: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV

Re: Sa'Vasku FTL

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 06:58:27 +0200
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku FTL

John Leary wrote:

>     I must change my stated position on the ability of the 'S' to
jump an >overmass ship.

>     Unlike the standard ships that have a jump drive designed for a
>specific mass, and cannot exceed the stated design mass in a jump;
>The 'S' have the ability to jump at any mass they
>have the ability to power.

If it is only the power requirement that's important for SV FTL jumps,
why do large SV ships have physically bigger FTL drives than small
ones?

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GZG in Knights of the Dinner Table Next: Re: [FT] Battle report - Dreadplanet vs KV