Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters

Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 20:50:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] FB2 Balancing Corrections Proposed

At 20:59 2000-07-01 +0200, you wrote:
>As I wrote above we ran an "All-C" battle today, using the GenCon UK
>Fleet Action rules (available on Paul Radford's homepage, to which I
>don't remember the URL offhand but it's been posted to the list several
>times recently) on a 96x60 mu fixed table - 8x5 feet for those of you
>who measure in inches, or just under the recommended size for a 25mm
>DBM battle for those of you who play ancients battles. This is about
>1/3 the size of the table we fought our playtest battles on, so we
>thought there might be a difference - but no, there wasn't :-/

Oerjan,

The Phalon play test that I would like to see is:

4 Tacoma FH, 5 Ehrenhold FF, 5 Ibiza FF, or 4 Novgorod FFs
16 Tyaph protectors (Configure the 6-arc pulser Long, the 1-arc pulser
Close)
Vector movement.
96x60tu table (fixed or floating edge should not matter as long as the
Phalon forces do not split up too much).

Both players should know how to play hit and run vector (set up angle,
put
MD into movement and use rotation to put the correct arc on your enemy).

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
---

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Pre-Loaded Fighters