Prev: Re: UNSC Starships Next: Re: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?

RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG? [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:37:43 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG? [CLEAN STAMP]

Hello,

We got to see samples of the new 15mm figures at GZG-ECC this year,
and they're VERY cool! I don't know when they're going to be produced,
but I'm DEFINITELY going to pick up about 100 of them when they are.

They're different than the NAC & ESU figures that you may have seen.
The older 15mm figures had very thin, almost spindly legs. They may
be more true-to-scale, but I'd be worried about them breaking off at
the knees if I ever put them on the tabletop. (Stuart Murray entered
some of these figures in the GZG-ECC painting contest.) The new 15mm
figures are more solid, with thicker limbs & weapons.

-- Rick