Prev: RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG? [CLEAN STAMP] Next: GZG ECC & GZG WCC (Was RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?)

Re: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:38:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?

>Brian Burger, reports for Salute:
>> I bought FB2 and was granted a quick look at the new, very
>> cool 15mm figures.
>
>Do I understand correctly that there is a new GZG 15mm line?  Or is
this just
>the vicious grind of the GZG list rumor mill.	;)  I've seen some
mention
>of NAC
>& ESU figures at 15mm.  Does this imply that there are more to come?

Yes, we've done some new ones! The old NAC and ESU packs are now
officially
retired, and may be replaced with new versions sometime.
The new stuff available is:

SG15-N1   NSL squad
SG15-F1   FSE squad (in helmets - kepi versions to follow soon)
SG15-U1   UNSC squad

All packs of 8 figures, price 2.25 UKP per pack. 4-5 different poses per
pack.

All out now (SG15-F2, FSE in kepis, due in a few weeks).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG? [CLEAN STAMP] Next: GZG ECC & GZG WCC (Was RE: [SG?] new 15mm from GZG?)