Prev: Re: GZG Fighter bases Next: Re: FB2 Vapour Shroud

Re: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:18:33 +0100
Subject: Re: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle

>Sorry, I haven't been following closely. Has anyone already mentioned
that
>GeoHex supplies figs differently than GZG?
>
>I believe that KR's numbers are by the pack of figs, and Jon sells by
the
>fig. This lack of one-to-one correspondence makes matching difficult,
and I
>seem to recall this discussion long ago without anyone offering to try
and
>do a match up. Add to this the possibility that a 'pack' may have a
>different mix at different times. I may be wrong on this, but I think
I've
>seen different pose mixes in GeoHex packages at different times...
>
>Jon and/or Paul: Any idea when the new images will be on the GZG site?
>Also, I thought you had links to GeoHex and Eureka. Can't find 'em, and
>think they'd be a good idea....

They'll be up sometime after I've taken the photos! (Work on the new
catalogue - paper and web - has taken a biot of a back seat recently due
other stuff getting in the way, but I should be getting started properly
on
it as soon as the summer break between shows comes round).
The Eureka site should be on the FT Webring somewhere, and since Nic did
his own scans for it there may well be a more comprehensive pictorial
coverage than we've got at the moment.

Jon (GZG)