Prev: Re: Centimeters & Phalons Next: Re: gzg vs geohex product codes puzzle

Re: GZG Fighter bases

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:18:33 +0100
Subject: Re: GZG Fighter bases

>I seem to recall something about a new style fighter base
>from GZG, is this correct or have I lost the last few bits
>of my mind?

Yes, we now do a cast metal hex base (about an inch across) with a
depression for a small die or counter, and six cast-in holes to take
short
wire lengths (wire not supplied) to put the fighters on. They are 0.75
UKP
each (they're quite thick and heavy). They need a little work to mount
the
wires and fighters, but look very effective if you use different wire
lengths to put the fighters at different heights.
I'm pretty sure I put some masters into the last package to GeoHex - but
if
I didn't - KR, can you let me know??