Prev: Re: Measuring things... Next: Re: [DS/SG]Strategic Stargrunt

Re: Measuring things...

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:27:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Measuring things...

On 30-May-00 at 10:23, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker (s_schoon@pacbell.net)
wrote:

> Thus, personally, I don't care to pre-measure for combat or movement.
I'd
> rather put my Mk. I eyeball to the test and simply PLAY.

Not that this is directed at anyone in particular, but have you noticed
that the people who are the most against pre-measurement often happen
to be the same ones who have no problems eyeballing distances?	To a
new wargamer the feeling is not only are they at a tactical disadvantage
but they are also at a severe "calibrated eyeball" disadvantage also.

Roger

Prev: Re: Measuring things... Next: Re: [DS/SG]Strategic Stargrunt