Prev: Re: Air games Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

Re: Recce by Fire

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:30:55 +1000
Subject: Re: Recce by Fire

>A hidden unit (either actually hidden with a ref or just a dummy) must
make
>a reaction test when subjected to successful RBF.

<snip>

>If the test is failed, the unit does something which reveals it - place
unit
>on board.
>Note: RBF gives up the chance to cause casualties and it IS a firing
action.

I like this. Simple, adapts existing rules, and quick.

Also, a unit on the receiving end of RBF doesn't have to "run away" -
just
someone moves, fires a shot back, a shout of a wounded soldier,
whatever...

Good job Tom. I'll post it up to USG2WS soon as I can. :)

---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: Re: Air games Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight