Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #843 Next: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

From: "Conchart@g..." <conchart@geotec.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:29:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

I just had to ask, does any one else think fighting under water against
someone using plasma or laser weapons would be scary as hell? I mean,
can
you imagine the water disturbances, hissing and crackling, just plain
fearful sight such weapons would have in the lurid deep? Maybe you
should
count infantry plasma guns as terror weapons while under water, I cant
think
how to represent this effect anywhere else, but I thought I'd mention
it.

Jade Tseng

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #843 Next: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)