Prev: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long) Next: Detecting things in the IR

Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:25:37 +1000
Subject: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

G'day Jade,

>I just had to ask, does any one else think fighting under water against
>someone using plasma or laser weapons would be scary as hell? I mean,
can
>you imagine the water disturbances, hissing and crackling, just plain
>fearful sight such weapons would have in the lurid deep?

Oh yeah, but based on what welding torches do it'd be pretty visually
spectacular too!

>Maybe you should
>count infantry plasma guns as terror weapons while under water,

I did have thoughts along those lines, but then I just thought that was
the
chicken in me who thinks plasma is always damn scary so I guess I over
compensated ;)

>I cant think how to represent this effect anywhere else, but I thought
I'd
mention it.

Nope sounds cool, thanks.

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long) Next: Detecting things in the IR