Prev: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule Next: Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?

Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:22:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> You should find them at the bottom of my long post, but here goes
again,
> with a few more refinements:

Ah. . . I thought you meant they existed in a SGII format.  Out of
curiosity, what does that equate to in modern/historical terms?  I mean,
IAVRs are LAW/AT-4 type weapons, and GMS/Ps are the same thing with a
guidance system.  I'm having difficulty imagining what the larger one
is--an unguided Dragon?

John M. Atkinson
"If I had worried about flanks, I could never have fought the war."
		--General George S. Patton

Prev: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule Next: Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?