Prev: Re: We're No. '1' :) Next: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:20:37 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:40:24 +1000, "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:

>The pg 48 rules is really meant for craft in High mode (fighters & fast
>travelling vtols).  The situation you discribe is a Low Mode situation,
>where you treat it as any other vehicle (stupid airheads...) where the
pilot
>can dodge; if he wishes to...

Umm, that's not how I interpret it. In fact, the rulebook on page 48
(second
paragraph) seems to contradict what you say:

"All air vehicles actually appearing on table are assumed to be
operating at
low altitude, and are classed simply as either "airborne" or "grounded"
-
there are no distinctions between different height levels."

Maybe there are different height modes in DS2 and that's what you're
thinking
about? There is no reference to "high" or "low" mode situations in the
Aerospace rules that I can find...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: We're No. '1' :) Next: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII