Prev: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII Next: Re: Fog of War again

Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?

From: "valen" <valen@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:58:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?

I can recommend against the ambassador hotel though, I got there last
year
and I thought the service and maintenance quality of the hotel both
sucked.
We had several issues with our room (broken TV, broken remote for broken
TV,
one of the shades fell off the wall when I attempted to open the window,
etc...etc...) that went un-answered during the course of our stay last
year.

later
Chris