Prev: Re: Liberal/Conservative (was: Mission to Mars) Next: Re: Libel

Starmaps

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:52:19 -0500
Subject: Starmaps

Several of you signed in blood that you'd buy a copy of Nyrath's
starmap if I could get copies made.  There were difficulties
with file formats, and reversing colors, and other details, and
meanwhile the guy who was going to do it has sold his equipment
and closed the business.  Consider yourselves to have been
refunded your dram of blood.  Hopefully I'll find another
(affordable) way to do this, but meanwhile I wanted to give you
a (long overdue) update.

--Chris  DeBoe

Prev: Re: Liberal/Conservative (was: Mission to Mars) Next: Re: Libel