Prev: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective Next: RE: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III

Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:58:03 EST
Subject: Re: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

In a message dated 2/27/2000 10:27:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
siefert@milwpc.com writes:

<< Scott B. Jaqua wrote:

 > So I ask you, is there enough interest?

I'd agree with Mark:

>Do you REALLY have to ask?<

:::grin::: Heck yes.

and by the way, Mark said:
>At GenCon last year two of the players of a my B5 game, a husband and
wife,
were
>wearing Honor Harrington shirts
>(BTW, if anyone knows where you can find these shirts, please let me
know.)

Mark, repeat above, do you HAVE to ask?
:::grin:::

>I don't think it would actually be that hard to get Weber's OK. He's
worked
with the
>game industry before with Starfire and I think he might be quite
receptive
to having
>the ships of Honor Harrington brought into miniature form.

One word of warning though. His experiance with Starfire was NOT a good
one.
(If you ever meet him at a con, there are certian names to avoid
mentioning
:o) So it will depend on the approach. I think your right though, he
would
probably love to see mini's made for the fleets.

Randy

Prev: GZG ECC III - My limited perspective Next: RE: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III